Believe it or not for how much I post about food I actually just recently started cooking on a regular basis this past month. I’ve been keeping it pretty simple to kick things off but I promise you that’ll change soon. Check out one of my most recent creations!
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 6-8 hours Yield: About 15 fajitas
3 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
1 lbs. Mini Sweet Peppers
2 Medium-Sized Onions
2 pkt. of Fajita Seasoning Mix
2 tbsp. of Vegetable Oil
1 c. of Water
Corn Tortillas, Sour Cream, Cilantro, Salsa, Guacamole, Shredded Cheese
- Cut boneless skinless chicken breast halves, mini sweet peppers and onions into 2-3 inch strips and place into bottom of slow cooker spreading into an even layer.
- Sprinkle 2 packets of fajita seasoning mix over the top of the mixture and add vegetable oil and water.
- Stir until mixture is consistent throughout.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with your favorite toppings and enjoy!